Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fall is in the air...

Good Morning! What a B E A U T I F U L Day! The sun has risen over the full moon and the crisp fall air has fallen over us too. I love fall...it is such a short season that Is why I think I appreciate it so much. Today is another busy day here at the Attic building a fall oak leaf window to go into a new construction house in the middle of the woods by a huge lake. I can't wait to see it done...I will post a pic of it. We are getting ready to move YEAH/BOO! We love it here at the Big Yellow Haunted Victorian...but alas too much overhead. Need to condense down so that I can help my business grow. More Later.

1 comment:

jenjennag said...

I have been trying to reach you for the past month. I send in my wedding box lid to be engraved in September and have left multiple phone messages. Please return my call or email. jenjanda@mac.com